Less Fat Gingersnaps Recipe

Less Fat Gingersnaps Recipe. Bake at 375* for 10 minutes. I think if you reduce the sugar.

Low Fat, No Bake Pumpkin and Ginger Dog Treats
Low Fat, No Bake Pumpkin and Ginger Dog Treats from mybrownnewfies.com

Your idea of using bacon fat as a substitute for butter has opened me up to a whole realm of possibilities. Continue beating until well mixed. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and ginger;

They Don't Include Any Egg, And A Very Small Amount Of Margarine, So They Are Lower In Fat And Cholesterol Than Most Other Gingersnap Recipes I've Tried.


Stir until dough is moist. Stir in the applesauce and molasses. 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp unsulphured molasses.

Preheat Your Oven To 350 Degrees.


It also feels nice to. Here’s how to do it: I found a recipe in a local historical society recipe book celebrating the founding anniversary of new braunfels tx.

The Dough Was Sticky But I Was Warned From Other Reviews.


I took out all my cookie sheets and balled all the cookie dough at the same time. I wanted to make these crisp (or rather, crunchy) instead of. I baked them on parchment paper to keep them from sticking.

Preheat Oven To 375 Degrees.


Add the molasses and the egg and mix until combined. I chilled the dough for 30 minutes after making. My recipe actually calls for 2 cups of bacon fat.

Add Remaining Ingredients And Pulse Until A Smooth, Stiff.


Very rarely has it happened that the given time in a recipe. Your idea of using bacon fat as a substitute for butter has opened me up to a whole realm of possibilities. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 4 hours.

Post a Comment for "Less Fat Gingersnaps Recipe"