My Grandmas Baked Beans

My Grandmas Baked Beans. Therefore, i thought i’d share the recipe with you too. Be sure to put that salt pork on top so it can brown up and coat those beans with all that goodness.

Doctored Up Baked Beans I remember my grandma always
Doctored Up Baked Beans I remember my grandma always from www.pinterest.com

Place the foil pan in the smoker and let smoke until there is a nice bark covering the top of the beans, 4 to 5 hours. Grandma’s recipe calls for “soup beans”, where “soup beans” equals those dried navy beans, i think. However, all i had was some dried pinto beans.

But Here’s How I Did It, Using The Leftover Baked Ham And The Other Stuff I Had In My Pantry:


Add pork and beans, black beans, kidney beans and butter beans to a foil pan and set aside. Perfect for your summer barbecue or family cookout! The jobs are posted online and they've had interviews.

Cook For Antoher Hour Or Two And Change The Water For.


For, like, a couple / few hours. Pull the bacon apart and place on top of the beans. Earl brown died in 1938.

Therefore, I Thought I’d Share The Recipe With You Too.


Both of my children love these beans, maybe it’s the subtle sweetness or the comforting feeling, either way they are a nutritious food that they enjoy, which makes me happy. In addition, people of all ages love them, including my young grandchildren! Grandma’s real southern baked beans is down home southern cooking at it’s best.

Grandma's Baked Beans Grandma Smith Makes The Best Baked Beans Ever.


Prep time 5 minutes cook time 3 hours total time 3 hours 5 minutes ingredients 3 (15 ounce) cans van kamp's pork 'n beans 1/2 cup ketchup Grandma brown’s baked beans got its start in 1937, during the great depression. It’s the home of grandma brown's baked beans.

Place In The Preheated Oven For 45 Minutes And Serve Warm.


Change the water and add 1 tablespoon baking soda again. The only baked beans recipe i have ever really liked! However, all i had was some dried pinto beans.

Post a Comment for "My Grandmas Baked Beans"